A cat’s grooming habits are very important.
You wouldn’t want to be caught with dirty paws, would you?
How to Perfectly Groom Paws
Stick to a tight grooming schedule for perfect kitty cat paws:
- Every day check your paw pads, lick out any unwanted debri.
- Chew your claws down to an even size and sharpen them on furniture.
- Pull off shedding nails, leaving them on the kitchen counter for easy clean up for the humans.
- Straighten out every hair between your toes and around your paw, be meticulous.
- Sitting on something to catch the shedded fur is a kind gesture, such as this cereal box.
- Double check to make sure each paw is perfect
- You’ll soon want to romp through mud to moisturize.
- Repeat the process from the beginning.