What, oh, what to get for your pampered pet?
There are many great gifts for pet owners and gifts for cats, but this unique gift is especially fun.
Grow your own cat grass with the City Kitty Garden.
It’s super easy and fun to grow something yourself, even if you don’t have a green thumb. In fact, my Kindergartner grew this kitty grass, so you can, too!
Watch this fun, short video to see what I’m talking about.
Cat Grass is healthy greens that cats love.
- It aids in your cat’s digestion.
- It naturally breaks down hairballs.
- It satisfies the need for kitty to chew on some greens.
- It’s so easy to grow and always fun!
Rocco was very interested in the whole process. He checked on his kitty garden multiple times over the few days it took to grow and quickly claimed the little plot of oat grass as his own.
Check out the City Kitty Garden Kit and many more high quality pet products for dogs and cats at www.YPCKpets.com.
What I love most about YPCK:
- A portion of all proceeds go to charities such as GA Pet T.A.I.L.S., Mutt Madd-ness, Canine Assistants, and more.
- All pet products are natural with no fillers, by-products, or artificial ingredients.
- Meat is always the first ingredient in their Holistic Pet Food, sourced and made in the USA in small batches.
- Even natural and eco-friendly pet toys!
- Opportunities for earning commission with the YPCK Advocate program
- Adorable, high quality formal wear for your stylish pups.
Check out YPCK for yourself!
Michelle Marine says
It’s pretty easy to grow grass! What a cute little DIY Project, and it’s very cute too. <3
You haven’t met Jan’s black thumb yet, have you? 🙂
Anne Campbell says
My kitties love to munch on plants–this would be so much better to have around.
It’s like a Chia pet for your cat! I have a friend that would love this for her cat babies
Cee Lee Reed says
Forget the cats, I want this as a desk ornament; how beautiful! Seriously though, I can definitely see what a fun product for kids this would be and I bet the kitties will love it!