What, oh, what to get for your pampered pet?
There are many great gifts for pet owners and gifts for cats, but this unique gift is especially fun.
Grow your own cat grass with the City Kitty Garden.
It’s super easy and fun to grow something yourself, even if you don’t have a green thumb. In fact, my Kindergartner grew this kitty grass, so you can, too!
Watch this fun, short video to see what I’m talking about.
Cat Grass is healthy greens that cats love.
- It aids in your cat’s digestion.
- It naturally breaks down hairballs.
- It satisfies the need for kitty to chew on some greens.
- It’s so easy to grow and always fun!
Rocco was very interested in the whole process. He checked on his kitty garden multiple times over the few days it took to grow and quickly claimed the little plot of oat grass as his own.
What I love most about YPCK:
- A portion of all proceeds go to charities such as GA Pet T.A.I.L.S., Mutt Madd-ness, Canine Assistants, and more. See all the charities and animal charities YPCK has supported.
- All pet products are natural with no fillers, by-products, or artificial ingredients.
- Meat is always the first ingredient in their Holistic Pet Food, sourced and made in the USA in small batches.
- Even natural and eco-friendly pet toys!
- Opportunities for earning commission with the YPCK Advocate program
- Adorable, high quality formal wear for your stylish pups.
Interested in becoming a YPCK Advocate?
Coming this month is YPCK’s Grand Launch Event
June 25th 2016 from 1pm-3pm at the Sheraton Parsippany Hotel in NJ
It’s free to attend and you’ll learn:
- how to start your own YPCK business
- how to be a successful YPCK advocate
- career growth potential
- and more!